Wednesday, December 31, 1997 - have a safe New Year's Eve!The server that our Song of the Month sound files sit on went down today as the server moves cross-country. We hope it will take no more than a week until we are back in business - sorry for the inconvenience.Sunday, December 28, 1997
Corrected the city for the 07/31 and 08/01/92 Lollapalooza shows in the Concert Chronology [thanks to Jessica Gates]Yield watch: A reminder of important release dates has been added to the News page.
Song of the Month: No, there will be no December Song of the Month; sorry about that. The server on which our sound files sit will probably be moving in a few days and will be off-line for about a week, so we didn't see the sense (or have the time) to get a new song up. We will do our best to have it up early in January!
A few Concert Chronology updates:
1991There's a minor correction to the Self Pollution Radio setlist. The "Improv/Broadhurst Beach Club Song" is actually about the "Laurelhurst" neighborhood [thanks to Randy Haskin]
- added venue and band supported to 11/22 and 11/23/91 Detroit [thanks to Jeremy]
- added several new shows, but lack exact dates. Hopefully someone will see these additions and kept a stub or remembers and can provide more info:
- Harpo's: Vancouver, BC 1/?/91
- Bacchanal: San Diego, CA 2/?/91
- Avalon: Boston, MA 7/?/91
- Winter Club: San Diego, CA 9/?/91
[thanks to Carl Sylvester for these]
- corrected 02/03/92 Southend, England setlist [noted by Jeff Dealaman]
- added 04/24/92 Orlando, FL [thanks to Joe&Chris]
- corrected site/venue for 08/15/92 Bristol, CT [thanks to Mike Hanson]
- corrected venue, opening act and added notes to 11/02 and 11/03/93 San Diego [thanks to Jordan Snodgrass]
- added encore to setlist for 06/24/95 San Francisco (NeilJam set) [thanks to Joe Berkemeier]
1996 (European tour)
- corrected "Daughter" outtro as the Beatles' "Happiness is a Warm Gun" for 11/21/96 Barcelona setlist [thanks to Enrique]
Tuesday, December 23, 1997 Happy Birthday, Eddie!
Sunday, December 21, 1997 Happy Solstice!Scans and info about the 1997 fan club Christmas single are now in our 1997 PJ Xmas Fan Club Single section. If you haven't received yours yet and you want to be surprised, DON'T go look!!!Wednesday, December 17, 1997Added a scan of the Oakland '97 tour poster to our memorabilia section.Saturday, December 13, 1997A new Featured Photo of the Moment. Enjoy!Thursday, December 11, 1997
For those of you waiting for Song of the Month, we'll get there eventually.
For those of you who bookmark this page, be sure not to miss our holiday greeting page.Tibet: we said in yesterday's News item about the TFC that there were no files of Ed and Mike available. What we were referring to is their solo performance. If you go to the Sonicnet link in the news story, you can see Ed and Mike play with Mike Mills and Michael Stipe of R.E.M. on two songs; however, the camera spends 95% of its time on Stipe, and Ed's barely audible on "Long Road".Wednesday, December 10, 1997
The files will apparently be up on SonicNet for a week, so if you couldn't get through, keep trying!Hawaii Ticket Forms: The forms were postmarked yesterday and I got mine (in Seattle) today. If you wrote in before the deadline, you should get yours soon. Check the Ten Club hotline transcription for more details about this, including what you should do if you don't get yours (not write us! =) ).Monday, December 8, 1997
Ed speaks out: the Tibet Freedom Concert rebroadcast is today; no Ed or Mike available, but instead there is an AMAZING interview with Eddie, where he says that PJ are planning another Self-Pollution Radio type-broadcast for January 31! In News.
The Ten Club hotline transcription is updated, including info on fan club tix for Maui and Australia/New Zealand and what old merchandise is sold out.
Added a scan of the Maui ticket to our memorabilia section.It's REALLY here!!!: The Christmas single arrived from the R.E.M. fan club today. Take a peek at the label scan of the PJ side in News.Sunday, December 7, 1997We've done a little rearranging of our tour page.Friday, December 5, 1997New scans up in the memorabilia section, including t-shirts from Oakland and some Australian '98 goods.Wednesday, December 3, 1997
If you missed the original Tibet Freedom Concert online, it will be re-broadcast ... more in news.Many, many Concert Chronology updates. Thanks to everyone for all the details and we've been reviewing tapes ourselves again also.Monday, December 1, 1997
- wrote notes for 7/13 NYC
- added Smashing Pumpkins notations to all '91 shows and corrected venue names for 10/19 and 11/1 [thanks to Henry Bent, SP tour history keeper]
- added venue name to 11/20 Kalamazoo [thanks to Jeff Garritano]
- added venue name to 12/12/91 Norman [courtesy Carl Sylvester]
- wrote more notes for 2/28 London (ULU)
- added notes to 5/21 Vancouver [supplied by Mike Dixon]
- small correction to venue for 6/17 Milan [thanks to Arvid Steinbach]
- added "Daughter" tag to 11/26 Boulder [thanks again, Carl]
- added notes and corrected setlist for 3/24 Louisville [thanks to David Holmes]
- corrected the 3/28 Miami soundcheck [thanks again, Carl]
- corrections to the SPR setlist [noted by "groosh" and Devin]
- corrected setlist and added notes for 3/8 Adelaide [thanks to Helen Black]
- corrected notes for 3/21 Brisbane [provided by Adam Niven]
- added soundcheck to 6/16 Casper [thanks again, Carl]
- corrected setlist and added notes for 9/14 Las Cruces
do not yield added. We're a little tired of all this unnecessary hysteria...
Thanks to all you Aussies and Kiwis for your tour updates; we've been working on restructuring 5H over the long weekend and you'll see the results during the week. The point being, we have all your wonderful and kind updates and have used them, so no need to keep sending us mail about it. =) You guys have been the best -- thanks so much, and glad to hear so many of you got tickets!!!
Copyright © 2004 Five Horizons